Friday 29 June 2012

Disappointment

I've been a good boy all week with D so he left me at home yesterday so that I could go to agility with M last night.

BUT it was CANCELLED!!! Oh no! This silly weather is really getting us down, up here. The field is water logged and the sheds are still full of animals so there was no where for us to go, and to top it off I've heard M's going away for a couple of weeks so I wont be able to go to agility then either!

D had better make up for it!

M has finally bought my birthday pressie though I've just got to wait for it to be delivered now and then persuade M to take a piccy to put on here.

M has also bought so iron-on-transfer paper so she can add the words "in training please ignore me!" on the back on my 2 coats, so that we can practise me being ignored and not getting any fuss (i'm not convinced about that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment