Monday 25 June 2012

A whole week

Well its been a whole week since I managed to get to the computer and gosh how its flown by.

I am absolutely exhausted! D has been taking me to the yard everyday with him as he is on holiday from work and we've been tidying and fixing cars and chasing balls and jumping jumps, and seeing lots of new people. I havent had a moments sleep this week during the day which is very strange for me! I like my sleep.

This weekend M joined us at the yard and we loaded loads of stuff on the trailer and then went to sell it, which means I met more people and got some fuss (which is great) and I saw some other doggies, who I really wanted to play with! 
We did get really wet though as its raining and raining and raining up here is scotland at the moment. It was sunny this morning so hopefully I can get to do some sunbathing today while D works, cause he's got another week off work!

No comments:

Post a Comment