Tuesday 3 July 2012

The Coat

Before I run head long into my blog I'm sending my doggy thoughts to the clan of Dolyhir over in Wales as they have lost not 1 but 2 treasured friends in the last 48 hours. Woofs and licks for Pippin and Aunt Montana xx

So the weekend I was out with M & D on our market stall (we have busy lives you know) and I was dressed in my old coat (the new one's not arrived yet) but M had ironed on the words In Training - Please Ignore Me 
and to my disgust it worked sort of! A couple of people stroked my head whilst reading my coat and then stopped and the rest just ignored me! It was very frustrating cause I LOVE fuss..
So in the end I gave up and ignored everyone, and M & D were very pleased.

They even went and found a new pet shop where they can get huge cow bones for me to chew - its taken me 3 days to eat it (M & D keep taking it off me) but its very yummy and M says it will give me lots of good nutritious stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment