Wednesday 13 June 2012

Road trip

Us doggies all seem to be making road trips at the moment, although mine was definitely a lot shorter than Jesse's (see his blog)

D was off work yesterday so he bundled me in the car and set off to pick his mum.. I've never been on a road trip with L so it was quite exciting..
D did get told off by M when we got home though cause he forgot to put my harness on so he couldn't attach me to the seat belt - naughty D!

We swapped cars after picking up L into the orange truck and D attached the trailer as well, we then drove a couple of hours before I had a break at somewhere called IKEA and D and L had lunch and picked up some meatballs which smelled really nice!


We drove a bit further and then D had to drive another truck onto the trailer, back in the car and we drove through to our friends house (they were both at work) to pick up a boat trailer which also got put onto our trailer!

With all this stuff we drove back home and dropped everything off at the yard, but I was pooped watching the world go by all day so once I go home I put myself in bed for a couple of hours till dinner. woofilious

then D took me out for a walk in the rain AGAIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment