Monday 11 June 2012

Got the computer back

So M's finally home and I really did miss her!!!
I gave her lots of kisses and a big waggy tail when she walked in.. I think she appreciated it. xx

I've had a very quiet time while M's been away. D has been working and although he's given me lots of walks we were told not to go too far so my darn leg could heal. Which I'm glad to say it has, its looking lovely although the hair has not grown back yet..

Thursday night agility was cancelled because the weather was soo bad which was good cause M was away..

Friday me and D got absolutely drenched going for my evening walk - we really didnt go far at all cause it was miserable but the weekend hasnt been too bad.. 
M has said that I need to stop trying to eat the cauliflowers before they're ready though - but they smell good! I like to eat my greens!

M has just whispered to D that its soon my birthday I wonder if i'll get another cake, the last one was delicious! I'll be whole 2 years old then!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment