Monday 18 June 2012

Friends

Thanks for the birthday messages!!

You should notice that you can now post messages on my blog without the silly captia, much more people/dog friendly ;-)

Don't know how much I'm going to blog over the next couple of weeks because D's on holiday which means instead of being left at home during the day I'll travel with him wherever he goes - much more fun, but I'll be shattered with no sleep!

Exciting day on Saturday it was Dumfries Guid Nychburris, which is our big annual carnival. (its pronounced good neighbours M says)
This meant the D decided to hitch the trailer on the landrover and decorate it all so we could be in the parade.. and we won 1st commercial vehicle! and we got a shiney cup.
There were lots of very big lorries, with lots of loud music and people dressed up funny and dancing, and some pipes & drums but I was a very good boy and wasnt scared by any of it. 
There were even some horses dressed up.. but M didnt get any photos of them.

During the parade I slept in the back of landrover while M & D and their friends T & R waved at all the crowds.

1 comment: