Wednesday 27 June 2012

Another award



Wow, another award from my friend Jesse! How lucky am I?!

This time I received the Sunshine Award - for a blog that brings sunshine to your day

The rules are 
1) answer 7 questions
2) pass onto up to 10 blogs
3) let them know they've got the award

Well for the time being I'm not going to award this award, although I have a few favourites in mind I've just not got the time with D not being at work.

So here's the answers to the 7 questions at least...

1. What is your favorite number?
       Three - cause its like ready, steady, go - which is my favourite fetching command!

2. What is your favorite nonalcoholic beverage?
      Well I know its naughty but I LOVE milk - but M waters it down for my tummy

3. Facebook or Twitter?
      M & D both do Facebook and my doggy mum Holly Dog has her own Facebook page

4. What is your passion?
     FOoooooooooood, oh and fuss and a bit of sleep
 
5. What is your favorite pattern?
     Circles - and big ones. Thats the shape I run in when I'm dead excited

6. What is your favorite day of the week?
    Saturdays, cause M & D are both off work and we always do something good

7. What is your favorite flower?
    I'm not really a flower dog, but I do like my greens - eating them that is hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment