Wednesday 6 June 2012

Busy Weekend

Well my leg is getting better which meant that I did manage to get to agility on Friday and Saturday and to gundogs on Sunday phew!

However things did not go well...

Friday night I was only allowed to jump little jumps in case I made my leg bad again but I was so excited cause M had kept me quiet over the previous few days so I did lots of running around, but it made me feel better.

Saturday was a looooong day, M got me up and in the car and then we drove a long way  to see lots of dogs and Anne. I was entered into 3 classes spread across the whole day so there was lots of waiting around and meeting people and dogs, everyone was really friendly.
I really tried hard to listen to M but the judges seemed really nice people so I went to say hello, which meant I was disqualified on all three classes. Thankfully M was really pleased with me though cause I ignored all the other dogs and I did come back and listen to her after meeting the judges and finished with clear rounds.
So M says I've got to practise ignoring people now...

Sunday was soooo exciting I really couldnt concentrate sorry D! I didnt sit and wait so I found it really hard to find the things I was meant to retrieve and my heal work sucked cause there were lots of interesting smells to investigate.. I promise I try harder next time!



Now M is going away for a few days so there probably wont be any posts cause she's nicking off with the computer so I'll update when she gets back.

Woofs.

No comments:

Post a Comment