Monday 1 October 2012

Same Old

As you may have guessed from this blog I have a fairly rigid routine. I'm beginning to think that you may all start to find my life and tales quite boring as I am beginning to writing this.

Instead of trying to carry on with my everyday diary which seems to have gone by the by anyway I'm going to try and just post with the exciting times - although there may be months between these posts :-(

I have a couple of agility competitions coming up so I'll try and post pictures of those, and also if I can get M & D out in this awful weather I'll keep you updated on those adventures.

I was out at the weekend M took my shopping - twice! Once was to get all my supplies although we didn't manage much as they hadn't got my treats in stock at Pets At Home - but it was bedlam, I haven't seen that many dogs in the store ever! and it was very noisy!

Then the second trip was to get M & D's supplies, I don't get taken here very often as i'm not allowed in the shop but M thought while it was dry we would go for a long walk - I have been driving her mental apparently. So we had a lovely country walk to Tesco's and then came back through the Park where I could chase the gulls! I had a right fun time smellin all those nice smells too and I got some fuss!

Got straight home and fell asleep which M was really happy about - I had been racing around the house knocking things over before.... well its all this wind and rain driving me MAD! M was going to get the weaves out but it was too wet so instead I helped her plant out her new flowers. I have been warned not to dig them up today while she's not a home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment