Tuesday 25 September 2012

Fun Times

I spent most of the weekend at Wispa's house cause D was working and M had a party to attend - I think I would have really enjoyed the party but I wasnt invited but it meant I got to play for hours!

I love playing and I've finally worked out how to beat Wispa at a game of tuggy - she's got weight on her side! Whenever she plays she always sticks a foot over the tuggy so she has more leverage but if I stand up and wrap the tuggy round her she falls over! hehe

1 comment:

  1. ha! ha! good one for you Cadbury. looks like you have had loads of fun this summer, M was ill and i couldn't turn on the computer....paws are too big for that tinsey button. but i am backa ndhad fun reading all about your summer...mine was busy taking care of M. talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete