Friday 5 October 2012

A day from the norm

So M picked me up last night (not actually picked me up hahaha) and drove me to D's parents to see Wispa!! Fun fun fun

M & D took me for a walk in the country last night - D wasnt happy with me at all, he said I was pulling everywhere. There were lots of smells and I knew the bunnies were somewhere but it was getting a bit dark to see them.

We stayed at D's parents overnight so I got to share Wispa's bed, which is lovely and snuggly, very different from my bed at home, which is soft and cool but not so snuggly.

THEN this morning D went off to work and M came down and gave me a quick walk round the village to say hello to a couple of morning walkers.

It was then into the car for a trip into town and then a walk out in a strange place, it seemed like the country but there were quite a few big stone buildings. 
Gardens 



Anyway I had a good ole sniff around and then M popped me back in the car and disappeared for an hour.

(I need to point out the M was very dressed up this morning - she's never taken me for a walk in heels before!! )

Anyway she got back let me out for a P stop and then off we went home. She dropped me off and headed to work - blimey that was all a bit odd..

No comments:

Post a Comment