Monday 22 October 2012

Excitement

Well for once I've had an exciting weekend, but I'm going to keep you in suspense over a couple of days cause I doubt this week will be as exciting....

Friday night M got home and bundled me in the car along with all my overnight things, Ooo I got excited cause I thought I was going to see Wispa!
Anyway M drove me to the yard where we met D and we swapped cars so I had more room - mmm luxury!
So I settled down to sleep, one of my favourite past times if your new to this blog... well when the car stopped I wasnt outside Wispa's house at all. In fact I didnt recognise where we were - how strange, I go everywhere with M & D so where were we?

M took all the bags out the car and my bed, and D took me for a stroll so I could get to know the smells of the area... and there were some good smells let me tell you!

Any how - it was exciting finding out where we were - we were visiting T & R who come and help D at the yard, they are lovely and give me lots of fuss so I was really chuff M & D had brought me along too. I charged in to get some fuss and to my shock there was a little furry thing in the kitchen in his own crate....
I had a good ole sniff and it was, it was a dog!! OOOooooo I could keep my excitement bottled up, M said I was wiggling all over.

This little puppy's name is Jasper and he is only 8 weeks old
and he's a cocker spaniel! - thats my bed he's chewing by the way, but thats ok cause he's only little!

T & R let him out of his crate and he was very scared of me (dont know why) but he got braver and braver and by the end of the visit (we stayed over night yippee) he was totally my bestie (sorry Wispa)

It was a bit dark in the house so please excuse M for the pictures and video....



 Yes that is MY cow he's got - but we shared it....

More excitement tomorrow......!!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow cadbury, what fun.... puppies are so much fun. and you are so woofunderful to share your things with him. gurrrreat~
    jesse's mom- M

    ReplyDelete