Monday 15 October 2012

Competition

After a very early morning **yawn** and a long drive over to a place called Newcastle we got to the competition... at Cleverpawz!

I was determined to cleverpawz today...

However with a strange place and even stranger floor (sand mixed with carpet?!) it didnt go well. I had 3 eliminations and a round with 10 faults (the judge was VERY lenient according to M)

Meg and Bob did much better, having clear rounds and winning 2nd's and 3rd's - I must try harder, its just soo difficult to concentrate!

Here are a few pictures, sorry they're a bit blurred we were all moving sooo fast!

Meg is the tri coloured small collie and Bob (bob barker) is the black and white collie..


 M said my weaves were really good and I didnt miss an entry - all practise is paying off!

 





1 comment: