Wednesday 10 October 2012

My Pals

First night back and there were 21 of us training at the equestrian centre last night!!

M decided that she would make me wear my muzzle for the first 10 minutes just as a reminder not to be silly. I was a very good boy M even said so and so did lots of other people!


We were doing lots of little exercises tonight - we had the circle
To check that our human friends could stay away and handle from a distance. This is Jake below.

We did a see-saw, tunnel jump, combination going into different ends of the tunnel.
 We also had a jump, weave combination to practise weave entries, and for those that are just too good, they were trying the see-saw, miss out the tunnel and enter the weaves behind.

This is Shey with J below and Tarka's on the pic above.

 This last exercise was quite tricky and I was getting tired, I been running around and using my brain for a whole hour already!
It was an advance on the circle, and was meant to help us with weave entries from any direction so M would take me round the circle and shout Go weave at any point and I need to come off the jumps and enter the weaves from the right side.
Definitely something to practise at!
 Competition on Sunday so we'll see how it goes.....
I'm going to try and get M to take pics of more of my pals next time we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment