Wednesday 24 October 2012

Competition Time Part 2

The next course in the competition was a jumping course, this could and did include a tunnel and 6 pole weave (thankfully not the full 12)

It was quite a tight course with various places where I could trip M up so she made sure she walked the course a couple of times to get in her head where she would like to be standing to make sure I was going in the right direction.

This was the course....


 It was the circling at the top of the course that gave M the most worry but I did it perfectly - well I didn't get eliminated anyway. I got 20 faults; refusing jump 6 (I went to get some fuss from the time keeper), I knocked a couple of jumps down and then I missed the weave entry cause I caught sight of S (the judge) I hadn't noticed him till then!

but M was really very proud of me!!! 

No one was around to take pic's of me running so here are a few of my pals running the course....
This is A and Meg


 This is V and Jake

This is A and Bob







No comments:

Post a Comment