Monday 12 November 2012

What I shouldn't eat

So after excitement of the competition on Sunday instead of coming home and eating dinner, I came home and ate my poo (M says I am disgusting!!) unfortunately this meant that then when I did eat dinner I threw it back up again!!!

M and D were sooooo not impressed and then refused to give me any more dinner.  **cries**

I was soooooooooooooo hungry the next morning my tummy was rumbling really LOUD! thankfully M did give me breakfast and it was scrummy.


______________________________


Tuesday I was back at agility (M had said I could have this weekend off to catch up on playtime and sleep) Ma was teaching us and as I was in the late session it was lower graded dogs so we got to work at making us run faster... I run really fast when theres no jumps in the way!

We had a long straight run of jumps followed by a turn and then a flick-flack (jumps placed parallel next to each other  and you have to jump over them in opposite directions) Ma said we did this really well although now M isnt shouting at me to jump everytime she's lacking in encouragement!! hahaha she'll never get it right.
We did this exercise a couple of times with and without toys, and in both directions.

Then we moved on to a jump, tunnel, weave, jump, seesaw run, breaking it down to start off with. I was very good, Ma was impressed with my weave entries and I hardly missed a weave at all, only when M got too close to running past me!! another mistake M!! 
I had a great night!!

____________________________________

M was right I've had this weekend off, and very relaxing it was too - already to back into training on Tuesday night though...

1 comment:

  1. that's okay cadbury, jesse use to eat his poo sometimes too-- yuck to me, but he liked it, didn't toss it up thankfully- the only thing he liked better was the horsepoo at the ranch, that he did bring back up. phew- :( it really isn't very good- i am sure your poochfood is much better for you- hugs

    ReplyDelete