Thursday 1 November 2012

Excitement continues

No-one told me but we were having visitors to stay over the weekend!

I was sooooooo excited when they arrived cause I do like visitors.. Friday night the arrived and M made me sit and wait while they got in the door - hahaha you should of heard my tail going 10 to the dozen.

I got lots of fuss but then they all sat down and started chatting so I had a quick kip. It was M's parents who were staying - they're not really dog people but they like me!!

Saturday even D was at home and when I got woken up M's parents were still there. They had an action packed morning - not sure what M & D and her dad were doing as they were upstairs most of the morning but they kept coming down stairs to paste paper or something - anyway M's mum kept me company - throwing my toys and she was cooking something that smelled lovely...Mmmm

In the afternoon I showed off my weaving skills and had a play in the garden although it was a bit chilly.

Sunday we all went to meet up with D's parents and have a ball with Wispa and I even got a bone - a proper one!

No comments:

Post a Comment