Monday 5 November 2012

Oooo Sicky puppy

Thursday I was sick!

Yep, M & D woke to find the whole kitchen covered in the yucky stuff, me having thrown up over night all over the place.

So D decided to try and feed me a bit of breakfast which of course I wolfed down as usual - I was hungry!!

M was still off work so when I hadnt thrown up 2 hrs later she gave me a bit more, which was lovely....

An hour later and I was still keeping it down so M feed me a bit more at which point it all came back up - M was very happy that I managed to do that outside though - what a good puppy I am.

That was it M said, no more food, but she did put a bit of milk in my bowl of water so that i would drink a fair bit.

I then spent the rest of the day lying on M or as close as she would allow - she even sat on the floor so I could snuggle in closer..... I was not feeling good.

but you'll be pleased to know I was fine on Friday!!!

M thinks I might have found a stray bit of wallpaper paste to lick up (she's been decorating again apparently)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cadbury
    It's never fun feeling sick but you where very good to go outside to throw up. Where glad your now feeling better
    From Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo yes, feeling much better now thanks - bouncing around the kitchen as normal today
    Woofs.

    ReplyDelete