Wednesday 7 November 2012

What! Another competition

and so quickly moving on from my sick spell (M had her fingers crossed that I would be feeling better) on Sunday we did the longish drive over to Newcastle again to Cleverpawz.

M had decided she was going to enter me in all four classes again today but sadly we were on our own as A is very busy on her farm and has competitions later in the month, therefore no photos...

M knew I was trying my best to be good but I still couldn't hold my excitement in, and so the first 2 classes were written off (I had M guessing as to whether I would get eliminated in the second, she thought not but I did)

Thankfully I pulled myself together and M put her strict stance on (so I knew she meant business) and we came away with another 4th and a 9th in the 2 jumping classes.

Everyone at training is very pleased that I am making progress, and so is M!!

Heres a couple of courses from the competition:

The first is an agility course graded 1-7 which means although everyone runs the same course prizes are awarded within your grading (i'm still in grade 1)
This had a dog walk, a tunnel and the A-frame in it.

The second is an agility course combined 1-7 which means everyone runs the same course prizes are awarded irrespective of grade. So you have to hope that the higher graded dogs assume they know what they're doing and go wrong. ;-)
This had a see-saw, a tunnel, a 6 pole weave and the A-frame in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment