Friday 23 November 2012

News

Wow another action packed week my pals.....

So after the miserable weather last week we've had more this week and its really starting to get me down being cooped up inside! My door is open yes but I don't want to go out!!!

Jasper came to stay at the weekend - yippeee! He's grown a bit but not much, but he remembered me so we had a romp around the house and he really likes my puppy tuggy rope.... M had put my rope away cause it would be too big...
He wasnt very quiet over night though... maybe cause he was scared in a strange house!

M was away all weekend so I had D and Jaspers pack leaders to myself until they went out with Jasper and left me at home :-(

They were going to a Christening a long way away and didnt want me cooped up in the car all day - where as Jasper is still too young to stay at home all day so he went with them - lucky him!

Tuesday was training night and M thought it might get cancelled again but it didn't - it was REALLY windy though, it blew right through my ears.... Oooo not nice! Ma was not happy with me at all that night, she says I was taking the mickey out of M for not completing the weaves nicely but I really couldnt concentrate..... Ma said that I needed to practise the weaves EVERY day! so that I know M means business!!


Well I didnt think M would do it! but she has been... every morning before breakfast she sets the weaves up in the living room and puts me through my paces and every night when she gets in from work she does the same!!! I'll be all weaved out by next Tuesday!! Mind you she is giving me lots of treats for doing it - so I'm happy....

Bring on tomorrows competition so I can race around like a lunatic!!

M is also trialing these at the moment as healthy snacks for herself at competitions.... get yourself a free one on her... http://www.graze.com/p/PT9B658.

No comments:

Post a Comment