Friday 27 July 2012

Weaves

OK M has a bee in her bonnet as they say...

I was at work with M yesterday again and she brought the weaves with us so that I could practise at lunchtime!! What!!

Anyways I wasnt great at lunchtime, M thinks its because I had more space to move around so I wasnt concentrating on the weaves but I wasnt bad.... M needs to take some photos and video I think!!

We got home and M thought that I would like to do some more weave practise - well anything for my tennis ball I suppose... and she was really impressed with what I did! Big smiles!

Then..... we went to agility! Can you believe it! I was shattered already. We weren't at Ann's as the field is too wet, we were at the equestrian centre instead. M was really happy with me and very surprised that I really concentrated hard and did everything correctly. Even had a couple of clear rounds yippeee!!!!

I knocked a couple of poles down but thats cause I got my stride wrong but I was flying! and really enjoying myself.

And I have to say Well Done to Bonnie (my new doggy pal a Saluki/saluki cross) she has just joined us for agility and last night was the first time she's seen full sized dog walk, A frame and see-saw, and she sailed over everything.
Big Woofs for that!! Pawsome!!

1 comment:

  1. what fun you had cadbury, i wish i could go to work with my M you are very lucky. hey, i checked out your present, wow new poles. you'll be the best in no time- i am sure of it! at least once you get D trained- woofs. you pal

    ReplyDelete