Monday 23 July 2012

Fun Weekend

Yippee I had a fun weekend this weekend and the weather was a bit better.

On saturday morning M left me to sleep whilst she did some house work after a quick walk to the post office...

but saturday afternoon was agility! yay - I tried very hard but there was a lot of waiting around as there were lots of us there (probably cause the weather was so nice) so M decided in case we went to gundogs on Sunday she would try and wear me out. So lots of running around and fetching, and a few waits etc and then I would have a run at agility and then go back to fetches and waits... great fun like I said...

On Sunday though we didnt go to gundogs we went to an open day at the local air museum - they have lots of old planes and things I heard. M was there with one of our very old army trucks and few things to sell so I was told to be on my best behaviour and to look soppy to draw in the crowds.

Well M forgot to take my jacket which tells people not to fuss me so really she should have just put up a sign asking for donations to fuss me cause I attracted a lot of attention ;-)

There was lots of noise being made with a Merlin engine being put through it paces every hour and there was a group of German soldiers firing all kinds of weapons (which scared the seagulls but not me!) and everyone but M was very surprised that I didn't care what was going on.

M did make me sit in the front seat of the big old truck on the way home though which I didn't like - it was all rocky and very warm and smelly - and I was just soo pleased to get out at the other end that I jumped out all by myself (which I shouldn't have cause its about 5 feet high)

2 comments:

  1. Oh so funny. The man down the road has the exact same truck. He also used to have a funny one with a turning gun thingy on the top. They go to a lot of shows with their trucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cadbury, have M get you a second jacket- my M did that for me, one always stays in the car and the other where it is needed. gald you had a barkrific weekend arfs to you for jump'n down that high, i would have used my ramp.

    ReplyDelete