Tuesday 17 July 2012

M's back

Yippeee, M's back which means I can get back on with my blog...

Last week well it was quite uneventful really. D decided that he would stay with his mum and dad while M was away so I could spend lots of time chasing Wispa!

We've had lots of games of bitey face (as Jet and Milo would call it) but one night it got a bit over the top even for us and I ended up with a cut on my ear - lots of blood everywhere D said, not that I was bothered...

The weathers still not great but it should be better by the end of the week so M says we can go to agility then..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cadbury

    It's good your human returned so you can start blogging again. Bitey face is pawesome fun but were sorry to hear you suffered a bitey face related injury. We hope your ear feels better soon and we look forward to hearing about how you go at agility.

    From Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete