Thursday 5 April 2012

This week

Another week when I havent managed to get on the computer... but I spent the weekend at the yard with M & D and even managed to get myself photographed in a photo shoot for the business - i'll post some pics when I can get M to get them off the other computer...

M was off work on monday and so was D so I spent loads of time with them. M was trying to practise my weaves again but to be honest I wasnt really interested, I found a loverly puddle to cool off in (M wasnt happy she'd just washed me)

Agility wasnt on on Tuesday humph, cause the weather wasnt great - snow showers and high winds.... the jumps wouldnt stay upright! so M says she'll practise on Friday cause I've got another competition on Saturday.
The weather is not that nice - i've lost most of my coat and now i'm feeling chilly - I hope the sun comes back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment