Friday 30 March 2012

A while

Blimey its been a while. I havent been able to get on the computer all week! Something about M having to work... yeh right!
Well its been a weird week to be honest, dont know what M & D have been getting up to but M's been away for hours and I've been to work with D more than usual but thats ok cause I get loads of walks!!

The weekend I spent with M, driving around in her very small car with no roof on - very strange, but there were some interesting smells - I wasnt happy when D got in and nicked my seat - I had to squeeze in the footwell, not impressed I was there first!


Agility happened as normal on tuesday although we go later now as they've started a puppy class, M was practising weaves with me using something she was calling channel weaves - I was doing them really fast!! She was impressed I can tell you! Major drama later on when a couple of my mates decided to 'take it outside' we were all trying to split them up but it ended up being one of the parents that put a stop to it! Phew what mayhem! M had already had a long week at work so we left before we got to do a proper course...

Wednesday I went to work with D cause M had to do a 13hr shift! and that meant that I got lots of walks and got to meet all the green people, I was shattered when I got home....

1 comment:

  1. wow Cadbury, that is a little car, how did you ever fit, glad M didn't hit a bump or you might have bounced right out... my M really likes the car, i told her i like my little subaru. great work on the practice, that must be sooooo fun! woofs and barks, jesse

    ReplyDelete