Friday 13 April 2012

Rain and a bit more rain

So agility was cancelled on Tuesday because of the rain and high winds, so last night was agility. When we got to the farm..... with roxy, tag, meg, bob and their mates it was lovely weather a spring like evening, so M left her waterproofs in the car and went to find Anne.

There were cows everywhere!!! Anne had kicked them off the field so we could setup the agility course along with the sheep but I didnt get to see them - I could hear them though!

By the time M had helped Anne, Jan and Susan setup the course (Anne's got a fab new course book) it had started to spit so when she came back to the car to get me on went the waterproofs - I think its funny when she rustles.....

One run round the course and the rain was pouring I was getting all wet but I didnt mind - I got a bit giddy cause I love the rain, and I could hear the farm over the hill shooting - I whinned and whinned but M wouldnt let me go and play. I did do all my jumps and obstacles although the a-frame and dog walk are half height so I missed the contacts on the way up.... leaping up them thinking they were higher....

and... I did a really good weave... or so M said I also managed to eat quite a lot of sheep muck MMmmmmm lovely!
So back in the car we were both absolutely soaked, M thinks we must both be mad but I had loads of fun... exciting weekend coming up as well, tell you about on Monday.

this is me the first time i went to the yard with D - about 11 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment