Wednesday 25 April 2012

Walkies

Fab walkies yesterday...
M got home early and we played football in the garden - well my version anyway.. ;-)

Then M settled down to watch the TV and I had a kip - playing football is very tiring!

Anyway a bit later M switch the TV off and got her coat on. I thought we were going for a walk so I got all excited... well, this was no ordinary walk - no, M put me in the car and took me to the woods and the river. yippeee. 
I wasnt allow off the lead though so I had to listen very carefully to M so that I didnt pull her down the slippy bank into the river... I would have looooved a swim, but she said no cause the car was so full of stuff that I was sitting on the back seat and she didnt want her car THAT dirty. HUMPH! maybe soon though.

Excellent adventures though, I got to roll in a couple of really good stinky patches and try and sniff out some Rabbits.
 I know Jesse would be better at that than me, but practise makes perfect.

1 comment:

  1. i bet your "bunny bush'n" skills are perfect. isn't it fun to roll in stinky stuff...humans will never know what they're miss'n. woof!

    ReplyDelete