Wednesday 18 April 2012

more to the story

So after the field trials we all got back in the car and drove for ages, along country roads...

I was of course dozing on top of the table in the back.

We stopped and M got me out the car, and suddenly the table disappeared and I had the whole boot to sleep in - yippeeee...

Yesterday was meant to be a D day (going to work with D) but he had to go on another loooong road trip so I stayed at home. M put something wonderful in my kong to keep me busy all day but it didnt take me long to lick it all out. Yum!!

2 comments:

  1. holy barksters, Cadbury, sounds like you had a woofrific weekend. what a busy boy~ amazing what we will do to entertain our humans and their need to throw their toys all around- bark! happy week to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, and they wonder why I'm always snorin! I'll get them out on a short walk tonight though hopefully with the frizbie if they behave.

    ReplyDelete