Wednesday 1 May 2013

4th Place

Sunday was our training groups fun show and M had high hopes for me as training has been going much better recently.....

However things did not go as she had planned - my first agility course I went a bit mad but instead of doing what I normally do and avoiding the course.. I chose to do my own course and got eliminated....

The jumping round M thought I had calmed down a lot and was hopeful that I would pull it together but instead I decided I really needed the toilet (after spending an hour in the field before the course) and got eliminated.. M was NOT impressed but N let me run the course again anyway without timing or stuck and I did what I was told.
Me and M with judge G

The helter skelter was a triumph with M saying there was some lovely "going on" and I listened, but had 1 pole down so came 4th!!

Sa and Boston - a Nova Soctia Duck tolling retriever
The last agility M thought had gone really well, we got 5 faults for me going off to see the judge but apart from that M thought it was clear and if that had been the case I would have come 3rd but looking at the results I was eliminated..... M's not sure why possibly I crossed the weaves when returning to her from the judge but M doesnt care as the course was quite tricky and I completed it well....

Su and Roxy
Shey



 

1 comment:

  1. oh poor M, cadbury, looks like you gave her a workout. hugs

    ReplyDelete