Wednesday 17 April 2013

Long Time

I've just realised how long its been since I last blogged... sorry!

Its been quite quiet in the household to be honest - M & D are working hard, they are still banging and sawing away upstairs and making my room a mess, but they are cleaning up after themselves.

I've been to work with M & D more in the past couple of weeks and D even took me on a road trip on Monday, although D was in a bad mood on the way back as it was a wasted journey apparently...

Agility training is still going on - I think M is pleased with my progress - she has started using a clicker on the contacts which is kinda helping she says... My next competition is coming up in a week's time so I'll up date you on how that goes...

Ladder training has been slightly altered - M has moved back to training on a set of stairs - you see I only do certain sets of stairs because I'm not allowed up stairs in any home so I've become a bit of a strange one with stairs.. I can do the set up to the front door fine and the ones at M's work but I refused to go up the ones in home... or stand still on the stairs, so until I've cracked that M going to give the ladder a break.


No comments:

Post a Comment