Monday 20 May 2013

M & D Adventures

M & D left me yesterday - left me with Wispa for the whole day... it was great fun we slept a bit and then we had a few games of bitey face and then we played outside with the ball and tuggies, and then we both collapsed in a heap to M& D got home.... it was FAB!!

M has asked me if she can type for a bit so here she is...


Hi, M here. Thought I would update on D and my adventure yesterday.. we went to the Scottish Kennel Club Dog Show at Ingleston, Edinburgh. We had arranged to meet a breeder of Otterhounds who are a Rare British breed that we are interested in for a future puppy...
Teckelgarth Otterhounds are owned and breed by Maria Lerego, and they are wonderful!!

Here are a couple of piccies....

Now considering these are Big dogs, they seemed so laid back and relaxed - and just loverly... fuss definitely required. Thankfully even though they were due in the show ring fuss was had by almost all 17 of them!!

I would like to say a big thank you to Maria @ http://www.teckelgarth.org/index.html for letting us interrupt her preparations a big congratulations to Ch. Teckelgarth Horus who got Best of Breed yesterday.

Hey Cadbury back - so who knows who my new brother will be.... maybe another choccy lab, bernese or otterhound?!

1 comment:

  1. My husband really wants to get a Bernese Mountain Dog someday, but I'm not sure I'm ready to commit to a dog that may not live as long as my retrievers. It's so hard to lose our friends, but I've met so many awesome berners, so I'm sure I'll give in sooner than later :)

    The Otter Hound sounds like a really neat breed. I've never had a chance to check one out, I should see if I can at one of canyon's future shows (if we ever get back into showing).

    Chocolate labs are awesome! I raised one to be an autism service dog, but he was unfortunately diagnosed with an elbow issue, but he's turned out to be an amazing family pet for the family who adopted him.

    ReplyDelete