Monday 10 September 2012

Practise

M & D went to work on Thursday and left me surprisingly without my dog door open?? 

Confused I was until C arrived - YIPPEEEE i thought someone to play with me. I was trying to entice him with every toy I could find but no, C did not want to play. Instead he very handily broke up lots of bits of wood for me to play with?!

Well M & D would call them windows and he was replacing them but he could of at least had a break to play!

On Friday he came back again and again I tried my best to get him to play but no I had to wait for M & D to get home from work. M took me to agility but I wasnt in the mood I just wanted to gallop around the field and fun with my doggy pals!!

So Saturday and Sunday M took my weaves to the yard so I could practise in a bigger area... here I am jumping and entering a weave all by myself...


I also had a mad moment that M managed to capture on camera but I've run out of time so I'll pop those pictures on tomorrow...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment