Thursday 6 September 2012

A whole week

Well its been a long week here on my own, and I've been loving it!!

I didnt go to agility cause it was really bad weather and M was feeling well but the weather cleared at the weekend so M was out at the yard and I was there with my ball.

 I was a very good boy and didnt wander off too far or go hunting for bunnies, cause M kept throwing my ball for me..
















I needed the shade and a cool drink though cause it was really sunny!!

M also took me to some new woods for a walk I thought they were pawsome, M kept me on a long line though cause the water was too tempting for me and it was fast flowing.... I'll get M to post some pics next time..

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had lot's of fun playing ball with your human and walking through woods cadbury.

    From Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete