Tuesday 8 May 2012

Well behind

I seem to have missed a few days of blogging, due to a very busy weekend...
the last few days of last week were well, normal - usual agility class and it was nice weather - no down pours or gusts of wind, which meant we trained till almost 9pm!

On friday we had visitors, now we dont get many visitors and 1 of these was especially strange...she was about twice my height but not grown up at all! She was great fun though and I could pull my tuggie off her which I cant do with M & D these days...

I would put a piccy here of us playing but again M failed to take any..
They stayed all weekend and I got to play lots, so much that a slept all day yesterday...

M is not happy - I'm losing hair! I'm not happy about it either cause I cant work out whether its hot or cold at the moment with the wind, rain and bright sunshine?!
She brushed me twice yesterday and then later gave me a tummy tickle (i do like those) and all this fell out just from tickling my tummy... where does it all come from?
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey my friends, it’s jesse, and I wanted to let you know that you have received the Liebster Blog Award. Check my blog or follow this link for a copy of the rules to pass on the award. http://bernertails.blogspot.com/2012/05/wow-thank-you-garth-riley.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent thank you very much!!!

    ReplyDelete