Tuesday 29 May 2012

The weekend

I am loving this sunshine I just hope it lasts...




M found the paddling pool and set it up for me so I could cool off - which is great cause I could swim alll day!

Sunday I headed off in the car with M to where they set up the agility stuff. I was really excited cause all my friends were there and I even had a chance to meet up with Bramble (another one like me) she's lovely ;-)

Unfortunately whilst I was off having a wander (well more of a crash) through the wood with Bramble I managed to cut my leg quite badly. I didnt notice but M said it was bleeding a lot, so thankfully Anne our friend is a vet so she cleaned me up (I was smelly from a bog) and bandaged my leg. I gave her lots of licks for doing this xx

Problem was the humans wouldnt let me run the agility course then because it was going to be a demonstration and we were worried people might think I was really hurt with a big bandage on and think my M was being cruel.

M did let me jump a couple of jumps and run through the tunnels a few times when no one was looking but I had to stay nice and quiet other than that. I was not amused when she got to take someone elses dog Todd round the course instead.. humph!

M took lots of photo's to show all the different dogs that can do agility, although she managed to miss Maz the boxer! I post the photos when I've got no news....

No comments:

Post a Comment