Tuesday 1 May 2012

Dull

This weekend M built a wall..... yep in MY garden.
I was trying to get her to play with me and she kept tell me off and taking my toys off me.... not happy.
Then she put come sand and stones and water together I tried to help with the mixing cause it looked FUN but she sent me inside and told me not to come back out humph!! and it was nice weather for a change...
after a couple of hours she finally let me out and what do you know theres a new wall - interesting but shes taken away the spot where i dig and it all smells a bit funny. I decided to leave it and investigate again when M & D are not around.

M took me to the loch.. (a scottish lake) cause I havent played in water for ages... and she was doing some retrievin with me too, I'm getting good a finding things... a bit of a shame for M her wellies werent waterproof hehehe!


I got a good hose down afterwards so I didnt stink of fish and then went to play with Wispa.
Sunday we all went to the yard as normal but I wasnt allowed to wander.. instead I helped M hoover the car and pump up the tyres, and then lay on the camo net D was trying to fold... (it was very comfy)
A trip to the supermarket (i had to stay in the car) and then home to my bed Zzzzz.

 

2 comments:

  1. holy woofs, sounds like you and M had a busy weekend for sure. hummm, wonder how you can teach M that she really needs your help- especially since i am sure she didn't put that wall in the right place-imagine right where you need to dig-the horror! sniffs -your bud jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I'm being to think M is too old to re-train, I mean I know you can teach an old dog new tricks but a human?? barks...

    ReplyDelete