Monday 21 May 2012

Bunnies

I caught a bunny - M should have been proud, but she wasn't I got a good telling off and M was very upset!

I did make it up to her with being on my best behaviour at agility training on Sunday though, and got to laze around in the sunshine (actual sun and no rain) it was wonderful. 
My human friend George was training M so that we can get better at this agility business but I don't think she was impressed when he told her that she needed to run faster hahahaha....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cadbury

    Well done on catching a bunny rabbit don't worry about your human been upset about catching one as humans just don't understand the fun of chasing rabbits. Or maybe there jealous that can't run as fast as us. Once again well done on your rabbit catch. From Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Cadbury, you got one!!!! woofs, hey worry not, humans will never understand. my M, although her and S always give me a "good job" for chasing them off the lawns...i know inside M wouldn't like it if i caught one for real, and truth be told... i wouldn't know what to do with the little guy...ha! congratulations on the catch~

    ReplyDelete