Monday 16 January 2012

Sleeeep

Ooops missed a few days recently.
Thursday night was agility which was ace, mum finally let me run without my muzzle on, i've been trying to get it off in the tunnel for weeks! I tried really hard to follow all her instructions and I think I did alright, it was great fun, running and jumping, over the a-frame which is really high and over the see-saw which is a bit strange but I dont mind it when I get a carrot at the end!

I was shattered when I got home so I slept hehe..

Friday was a normal day at the office if you know what I mean apart from mum and dad locked themselves out the house - silly people... they had to go all the way to the next town to get the spare set of L & B, and they didnt even take me with them.

Saturday I went to work with mum, although she spent more time playing with me with our DIY agility course than she did working but dont tell dad! Spent the night at L&B's but couldnt play with Wispa cause she's in season or something?!

Went to work with dad on Sunday and it must be luck cause roland was there too so I went and played with Merlin for hours! I was even better behaved today, I came back everytime dad called for a carrot (well almost). Got home on sunday night and was exhausted, fell asleep and apart from dinner (cant forget that) slept from 6pm till 7am this morning when mum woke me up - I couldnt believe it was time to get up, blimey!!

Glad I can go back to sleep once they've gone to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment