Wednesday 11 January 2012

New Friends

Went to work with Dad again today - yippeeee

First we went to a garage (but not ours) got loads of fuss!! I love it when people like me.. whilst dad got his tyre fixed. 

Then we went to our yard, and I had a good day running around and following dad wherever he went, just in case I missed out on a treat..

Roland our next door neighbour has 3 dogs!! but i've never met them up close, they do bark a bit.. but today dad took me to say hello! They were growling at me from the car but once I'd been up to them so they could have a sniff and I could investigate them, Roland said they could come out and I had a good play with the yellow lab and the black lab - no time for names... the oldest guy (a golden retriever) didnt bother about playing (blimey I hope I dont get too old for playing) he stayed in the car.

Had a little nap when I got home.. ZZZzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment