Thursday 26 January 2012

Practise

So tuesday night was agility, lots of different dogs for me to meet again. I was told to be on my best behaviour which I really tried hard to be but I got excited a couple of times and ran off to see other dogs. I did come back when mum called though!


I did lots of practise at weaving, and mum thinks I improved loads at that and I was a brave boy with the dog walk. I did a difficult course on high jumps but when I got tired mum lowered them to medium. Mum did get in the way a couple of times though instead of crossing behind me, she needs more practise too!


Last night she had me going round an obstacle, left and right. She tried getting me to cross in front of her but I just came back for a treat instead hehehe.


Clever me has also worked out the 'stand' command from a distance now - well just about unless the treat looks extra interesting! 
Mum and dad have both gone to work this morning so I can relax and have an extra long sleep and then hopefully mum will give me a long walk tonight when she gets home - i wonder where we'll go?

No comments:

Post a Comment