Thursday 19 January 2012

Laziness

My laziness has once again caught up on me, sorry. Mum has been working me really hard lately and I'm really tired!!

Tuesday was agility again, and I was totally ace and on my best behaviour, I only showed myself up when Bob barker as we like to call him started barking in my face... that was not nice so I told him so. I managed the dog walk but I'm not convinced that I like heights and its not very wide you know.

Sorry its a bad photo but i'm still trying to train these humans.

Last night I had a good long sleep, Mum was trying to play fetch with me but I found a comfy spot next to the sofa and I really didnt want to move, so I put my best snoring on and she soon left me alone! Wonder what she's got in store for tonight??

No comments:

Post a Comment