Monday 30 January 2012

Life

We did go for a walk - a nice walk around the neighbourhood where I havent been for a while.

At the weekend I got to play with Wispa, Merlin and Basil!! and I was very good waiting and watching while mum and dad fixed the car.

Unfortunately I didnt see the Bernese Mountain Dog that came to visit us at the yard, but mum and dad tried to pursuade her owners to swap her for ANY car we had!! They really do like them you know... hopefully I may get a brother or sister soon...

Mum didnt have her camera so no photos i'm afraid - but here's one of the Dolyhir clan in case you dont know what one looks like.... Follow their tracks at http://dolyhir-bernesemountaindogs.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Thats me thats me!!!!! The handsome one in the middle!

    ReplyDelete