Wednesday 27 November 2013

Work with M

Maverick here again...
So after Mondays trip to work with D, M decided to take me yesterday as I'm too wee to stay at home...

M said I was much better in the car today, she was really pleased that I settled.

I met loads of people, big ones, small one and in-betweeny ones - they were all fussing me and it was VERY tiring, by the end of the day I was falling asleep in anyones arms.

M was going to take me to agility with Cadbury to meet everyone, but I fell asleep while they were making tea and didn't notice them leaving... M says next time I can go as I'll be bigger and had my important jab.

Here's me and Cadbury playing tuggy this morning...
Hang on, let me get hold of it:
Right I've got it, give it a pull:
 Yeah, I'm winning look M:
 Told ya, I'd win - exhausted time for a lie down:
 

2 comments: