Tuesday 26 November 2013

Welcome Maverick

Phew now I've caught up on some sleep and last night Maverick was a much better behaved boy... only woke us up twice!

Maverick is going to get M to write a bit for him now as he's a bit young to use the keyboard.
Hello,
Maverick here, boy wow what a strange few days.. I'm not sure what's happened to my brothers and sisters but I have a new brother who is reaaallly big! He plays tuggy with me and bounces on me when I try to bite his ears and tail - thats reallly fun!!

M & D have been putting me in this big square thing that they call a car and taking me different places - I'm not liking that, it makes my tummy go all funny :-( but I'm meeting lots of these human things, and they are all Oooing and awwing, and giving me loads of fuss which is great.

M says I'm really good coming back and that i'm good on the lead although I can't really go anywhere yet as I need another jab first.

Here's some pics of me and Cadbury.
 First Meet and greet

Here I come......
 Snooze time..
 Hmm you've got a tasty treat - can I share it with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment