Monday 4 November 2013

Illness

*COUGH* *COUGH*

Oooo I'm ill today! I had a bit of a cough yesterday and M said we'd see if it got better but it hasn't

I woke up this morning, stretched and then had a lovely coughing fit.. M came down for breakfast and just wagging my tail made me have another coughing fit so D has taken me to the V.E.T. 

I do like the humans at the V.E.T.S, they're very nice and give me fuss. I've got two lots of tablets which I am NOT going to take easily (I never do) which will hopefully make me better.

M says I've got to get better cause I can't see Maverick till I am!! must get better then!!

Here's the next installment for Maverick...


He's now climbing out the whelping box and chasing a toy mouse, and playing with his bigger brothers and sister... and Bailey is going to be called Bailey

2 comments:

  1. Please take care of that cough - it is rotten to be sick. Be well my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh the V E T!!! Mavericks a great name!

    Lovely pups, feel free to bring Cadbury and Maverick to the Berner meet :0) Perhaps they could teach the clan some agility!

    ReplyDelete