Monday 13 October 2014

News

Maverick here...

Well so I'm a few days behind tell you the next stage of our adventure for my birthday...

The following day M & D packed everything and everyone back in the car and we said our goodbyes and off we went...
We didn't stop for quite a while but when we did we were on a campsite... I know cause I've stayed on one before.. we had a quick walk before M & D put up the tent and we were allowed out of the car to investigate.

M & D then started getting changed and they put on some really posh clothes, popped us back in the car and off we went again... blimey, in -out - in - out

We pulled up at somewhere called a church and it was very busy... M & D got Cadbury and I sorted so I was in my crate and Cadbury was in the boot of the car as they were going to leave us a while apparently... there was lots of people all really dressed up.

M & D came back after a while and I found out that we were at a wedding... but we weren't allowed in the church - well that dogist I think!

M & D drove a bit further and then gave us a walk around some lovely lawns and woods - a good leg stretch and then popped us back in the car, they did apologise but doggies weren't allowed in the hotel either... that's why we were staying in the campsite down the road.

M & D kept coming back and giving us leg stretches and at one point in the evening we even went and met all the guests at the wedding and had some lovely fuss from them. Once M & D had got us back to the campsite we had a final walk of the evening before we all went to bed in the tent, that was cool!

The following day it was a looooong drive home with stops on the way to catch up with all the pee-mail and have a drink as it was quite warm.
Once we were home both Cadbury and I crashed out as it had been a busy weekend, even M & D went for a snooze!


Cadbury here.....
Guess what, I was at an agility competition yesterday and I came 1st!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment