Thursday 2 October 2014

1st Birthday

Hi Everyone,
Maverick here....

It was my 1st birthday last Friday!! Can you believe it a whole 12 months old...

 
M decided that as A emailed to say she would like some pictures of the litter now they are 1, she would try a photoshoot, but I really wasn't in the mood...
The first one was ok.. but then...

 
 
Cadbury decided to photobomb!!
 
 
and then I wouldn't stand still....
 
 
or just wouldn't stand, it all got very boring....
 
but to top off the day we went for a really loooooong drive down to see M's parents.... it was great, me and Cadbury got to share the back seat and slept most of the day (bliss)

 
Once we got to M's parents we were given a walk and allowed in the house, and around the garden as N's flower shows are over now...
We even stayed overnight, I was in my crate in the kitchen and Cadbury was in the car... we were very good boys!
 
I'll tell you about the following days adventures tomorrow....


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Maverick!!! woofs and howls. i'm Samantha a new kitty-kid to JesseJ's home and i read all about you and look forward to following your adventures, and I am going to keep Jesse's tales going too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday Mavreick :) What a handsome boy you have turned into :) We hope you where very spoilt for your first birthday. Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete