Tuesday 28 October 2014

More competitions

Cadbury here -

Just spent the weekend away with M in the van.. she is trying to get me used to the cages in the back but has promised me that I won't have to travel in there.. I don't like it you see!

I had a bit of a mixed bag of good and bad moments over the weekend, we travelled down Saturday morning and due to roadworks M missed the turning and so we ended up arriving late, which M was not happy about as we were meant to be running quite early in two classes.

M decided she didn't care and would take her time getting me ready and letting me have a leg stretch before she went in to watch people running the courses as she hadn't had time to walk the courses before they started.

I had two ok runs - my first was a bit manic because I was all excited but my second was much better, so much so M got excited that I was going to go clear and then I got myself eliminated by touching the A-Frame at the wrong time. M was happy though as it had been a tricky course and I hadn't been silly and got all my contacts nicely.

That was all for me for a few hours, so M took me for a long walk and then popped me in the cage with my bed and bone while she went and took some photos (i'll pop them on here once she gets them sorted)

The afternoon I had another two courses to run, the first was a jumping course which I did really well, even with a tricky start, but took the long way round a jump losing time so I came 2nd 1 sec out of time. The second course was an agility course but I lost concentration at the beginning and went the wrong way so got myself eliminated but M was happy with the day overall.

We were staying on site overnight so we went for another long walk and them M got dinner and we settled in for the night.

Sunday was another day and I had another 4 courses to compete in, but there were quite a few of my friends around as well so I managed to have a play as well.

In the end Sunday was my best day with 2 2nd's and a 3rd, and I was only 4 sec off a 1st place so M was really pleased. Even my E was ok, as it was M's fault for not running fast enough!!

Can't wait to go away again in Nov!

No comments:

Post a Comment