Monday 21 October 2013

Very Proud

So it was the Agility groups Fun show yesterday..

M was hoping I would be good but she said she didn't know how it would go... well I was a very good boy!! 

First thing in the morning I went for a run in the field and I joined with K's pack of dogs for a game of chase, which M has never let me do before (i get over enthusiastic!) and she was really impressed with my behaviour, and I met quite a few other dogs very nicely too...

The first run of the day was a helter-skelter (a course to make the 2-legged lot dizzy). I forgot my wait which meant M had to run really fast to catch up and then M forgot where she was going (not sure how we just went round and round). Anyway, I carried on and M caught up - it was a clear round!! M was really pleased!!

The second run was an agility course, thankfully M said there were no weaves but the A-frame was the first contact in the course so she assumed I would jump off and have a mad run - I don't know where she gets these ideas from!
Well I proved her wrong, I got all my contacts but unfortunately knocked 2 poles down. I even completed the course in 34sec!


M was helping on the rings so I was popped back in the car with my lunch for an hour or so.

After another walk and play, I was back in the ring for another jumping round.. I got a bit distracted but it was a clear round with a nice weave entry so M was happy - other members of the group thought I should have done better though!

The fourth and last run was a second agility course, it was a very nice flowing course but started jumped, weave - which M always finds tricky but I did it!! and I got all my contacts but unfortunately got one pole down!

M was really proud of me and I got a 3rd, 4th and 5th place with no ELIMINATIONS!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Can you give the clan some lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calming lessons - not a chance!! Cadbury has his own state of mind which apparently I can't control.... Agility, theres quite a few berners in the states which compete.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRf35ScwMac
    I've also seen newfies compete here too.

    ReplyDelete