Friday 18 October 2013

Lack of News

So there hasn't been much excitement over the last couple of weeks...

M & D keep disappearing and coming back smelling of Bramble and something funny...hmmmm M says I've got to get used to the smell of my new baby brother!!

I've been training both with agility and gundogs... M & D are borrowing a starter pistol, cause apparently I get too excited at the noise, and like to investigate where the noise is coming from... I know M says my brains wired backwards, so much for running away from scary noises!!

Agility is going well, I'm having less mad moments and the clicker training has really helped my contact work... M is really pleased and I get loads of treats! I've got a competition this weekend so we'll see how that goes - think it might be wet!

and just to cheer you up on a friday here's M &D's next picture of cuteness...


No comments:

Post a Comment